ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
1. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MICRO MINI AND A POTBELLY?
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MICRO AND A TEACUP?
3. WHAT ARE THE SIZE CATEGORIES IN THE MICRO SIZE CLASS?
4. WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED CARE FOR A MICRO MINI?
5. DO OTHER BREEDERS PROVIDE A SIZE AND HEALTH GUARANTEE?
6. DO OTHER BREEDERS PROVIDE 40+ PAGES OF DETAILED TERMS AND CARE ADVICE?
7. ARE OTHER BREEDER SELLING, OR PLACING TO APPROVED HOMES AND PARENTS?
8. HOW VALUABLE IS IT TO ME TO GET MONTHLY CARE SUPPORT?
9. WILL I GET PLACEMENT REFERENCES FROM OTHER BREEDERS?
10. DO I VALUE HONESTY AND ACCURACY IN THE PLACEMENT?
11. DOES A CHEAP PRICE ON A MINI PIGLET MEAN THAT I AM TRULY GETTING A DEAL?
13. AM I READY FOR A MICRO MINI PIG FAMILY MEMBER TO LIVE INTO IT'S LATE TEENS?
14. DO I HAVE ZONING AND A FENCED YARD?
15. HOW DOES A MINI PIGLET INTERACT WITH OTHER FOUR LEGGED FAMILY MEMBERS?
16. WHAT IS THE PERSONALITY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES?
17. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTACT AND COMPANION?
TLC is here to educate and inform prior to the approved adoption. The new home and parent must be approved, as our cherished and guaranteed mini piglet will be a member of your family for as long as the lifespan of a toy breed dog. This is a serious commitment as a breeder, and as a new parent. We are only a phone call away for guidance and support after placement. We look forward to updated pics and heartwarming anecdotes. We bring life and love into the world.